Jack Fullwiler D.D.S.
Dr. Jack Fullwiler, D.D.S., is a lifetime resident of Coeur d'Alene and began his private practice here in 1980. His passion for helping patients is inspired by his father, Dr. Richard Fullwiler, who was a prominant local dentist for over 37 years.
Jack has always been interested in understanding the complex interactions involved in enabling patients to have the highest degree of utility and comfort with their teeth over their lifetime. This emphasis and interest in continual learning is reflected in his memberships and affiliations in the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry: Fellow
- Idaho State Dental Association: President Elect
- Academy of Operative Dentistry
- American Academy of Gold Foil Operators
- International Academy of Gnathology
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- Panhandle Dental Society
- Spokane District Dental Society
- Advanced Restorative Study Club
Jack is a graduate of the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry as well as of Eastern Washington University, North Idaho College and Coeur d'Alene High School.
Jack and his wife, Ruth, live in Coeur d'Alene. Jack's hobbies include playing alto, tenor and baritone saxaphones, studying piano, playing golf and enjoying all water activities including canoeing, fishing, and boating.