With a focus on prevention and education, our hygenists will help develop a plan for you to be successful at making your teeth last a lifetime.
- Assure your comfort
- Be thorough
- Respect your time limits
- Use strict sanitation procedures
- Help you in every way possible
- Help you understand your oral status
- Develop home care regiments based on your needs
- Demonstrate use of homecare devices and healing agents recommended
- Explain the relationship between oral health and total-body health
- Recommend treatment that takes into account your needs, wants and expectations and that is in agreement with guidelines set by Dr. Fullwiler
|Melody Draves, R.D.H.||Gayle Jennings, R.D.H.|
|Graduated: Marquette University||Graduated: 1981 from Eastern Washington University; B.S. in Dental Hygiene, cum laude|
Melody remembers peeking when her dad brought his anatomy homework home during dental school. After graduating from Marquette University, she moved to Coeur d'Alene from Wisconsin in the 70's and still remembers when Appleway was a dirt road. She is REALLY into the oral-systemic health connections and can go on and on if you encourage her too much.
She has a wonderful husband, two sons, a step-son, a daughter-in-law and numerous emergency backup children all over the place.
The pets pretty much run the household.
You can spot Melody either playing around town with her husband in their Celtic Band or hanging out with her "yarnivore" friends at the knitting store.
|Experience: 28 years|
|Organizations: Inland Northwest Hygiene Study Club, National Dental Hygiene Honor Society, Former Secretary Idaho Dental Hygiene Association|
|Interests: Bloomsday Fun Run, Ironman aid station volunteer, piano and guitar, maintenance and enjoyment of summer cabin, huckleberry and mushroom picking, reading and gardening|